> About Us
Profiltra was established on 1st April 1941, originally as a one-man firm, afterwards converted into a private company with limited liability.
The company used to have its office in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), but has been operating from Almere (Meerpaalweg 4), situated in an industrial area in the centre of the country, since 1989. The premises there were built for Profiltra by the holding company and rented from them by the daughter. The premises include a two-storeyed office building with a total floor area of 1,166 sq.m., an adjacent warehouse with a floor area of 2,400 sq.m. and a storage capacity of 16,000 cub.m. and a production unit of 600 sq.m.
Profiltra employs around 45 persons. The management of the company is in the hands of a managing director assisted by two deputy managing directors. The travelling salesteam is formed by highly qualified technicians who are assisted by office salesmen. The five Business Units (Filtration, Additives, Seals, Piping Technology and Refractories) are headed by so-called Business Unit Managers who are accountable direct to the management. Together with the Marketing & Sales Support group they are responsible for maintenance, extension and exploration of the market.